Rusnak CMS Developer Documentation:
Start developing your website with the Rusnak Content Management System.
Use the function reference to get the most out of developing for the Rusnak CMS. You can interact with the database, users, templates and more using the built in classes and functions included with Rusnak CMS.
- MySQLi Functions - Functions used for interacting with the MySQLi Database
- User Functions - Functions used for interacting with user accounts, including user verification, login and logout
- Template Functions - Functions used for working with templates
- Module Functions - Functions used for working with modules and content
- Page Functions - Functions used for dealing with pages and page data
Quickly get started developing for the Rusnak CMS with these development tutorials.
- Template Tutorial - Learn how to convert a HTML template into a Rusnak CMS template that users can add custom content to using the Admin Control Panel
- Hello World Module Tutorial - Learn how to create your first code module in the Rusnak CMS and get your code displaying within the page template